Book your ticket
- Morning departures: 9h30 – 10h – 10h30
- Afternoon departures: 1h30 – 2h – 2h30 – 3h – 3h30
Strengths of reservation:
- Guarantee to begin at your time
- Priority access
- No queue, you arrive 10 minutes early and let’s start adventure!
How should I dress for a treetop course?
- Comfortable clothes
- Sporting enclosed shoes
- Gloves are optional , we sell It at Opalaventure (2€)
Is there food available?
We sell fresh and hot drinks such as iced tea, coca cola, water, coffee, tea… We also sell snacks and ice cream. You’ll find many restaurants in Sainte-Cecile, 5 minutes away from the park.
We’re open from March to November:
- 7/7 during the school holidays
- Closed Tuesday during school terms
- From le Touquet (10 minutes) : direction Camiers Sainte-Cecile first street on your left after the Canadian cemetery.
- From Boulogne sur Mer : direction Le Touquet, first street on your right after the Camiers Sainte-Cecile round about.
- From Calais (40min) : A16 direction Paris, exit 27 (Hardelot, Sainte-Cécile).
- From Abbeville (40min): A16 direction Calais, exit 27.
- From Amiens : (60min) : A16 direction Calais, exit 27.